1D54D74C4B788B01A39CE8E6899019C7 Would humans be able to Handle Long Term Space Travel - Of Course -->
U3F1ZWV6ZTQxMzQwNzAyOTQ1X0FjdGl2YXRpb240NjgzMzMxMjYxMjY=
recent
أخبار ساخنة

Would humans be able to Handle Long Term Space Travel - Of Course

Not long ago, I was having a conversation with a space enthusiast and high IQ thinker. He was concerned that in the future humans may not be psychologically suited for long-term space flight. I have heard that debate the prior, but I do not buy into it much. You see, I think we may have been sold a bill of goods by the psychology profession, as they try to prove their self-worth, but let's talk shall we? Let's discuss the psychology of long term space travel.
So what of the "human psychological demands required for such missions," my acquaintance asks? Well, in my view, not all humans are weak in the mind. I think there are people who could handle it without going insane or getting crazy, I think too many psychologists make it into something that it's not, of course they have to justify their existence and jobs too. When the going gets tough the tough get going, which is the reason why so many have signed up for a one-way Mars mission. I've enjoyed those debates in Sci Fi novels. Mars and Mars II by Ben Bova are good.
After traveling around the US and living in a cramped motor-coach with my wife for seven years, I see how it is possible. John McCain was in the Hanoi Hilton and came out rational and with full faculties, yes some psychological scars, but if someone was doing something they'd committed too, there would be fewer psychological scars, a lesser degree. I have attached some thoughts on space travel concepts.
Yes, space travel is one of my favorite topics to discuss here at our think tank, it is one of my favorite topics. Speaking of which, I am extremely happy to see the progress of Space X, USAF Research Lab, and DARPA with their advances with reusable boosters, and such. In fact, I said to myself "hear, hear" when the program director stated that it was too costly and not sustainable to launch Military Satellites the way we've been doing it. I totally agree, cost per pound is just not working for me. Besides that, hell it really is time to; "Boldly Go!" That means taking risks, crashing a few prototypes, learning all we can and pushing the envelope - I am "ALL IN" because that's what it takes to innovate and win.
It is my view that these types of technical challenges to deal with the physics involved with the gravity dwell are much more difficult to solve than the psychological issues. Please consider all this and think on it.

No comments
Post a Comment

Post a Comment

NameEmailMessage